There are three places to check to be sure comments are enabled on your posts:
(1) In Settings > Discussion, be sure the box is checked to allow comments on new articles
(2) In Genesis > Theme Settings > Comments & Trackbacks, be sure the box is checked to allow comments on posts
(3) On the individual post’s editor screen, complete the following steps to check:
– Look for Screen Options in the very top right of the screen and click to open the toggle
– Check the Discussion box, then click Screen Options again to close the toggle
– Scroll below the editor box and be sure the box is checked to allow comments
You may need to do that for all your posts if the comment form doesn’t display.