Anything not outlined in the tutorials on found on the demo sites is a customization. For more information, see themes vs customizations.
This service provides you with a simple, convenient way to get a customization done.
- We'll provide a CSS snippet that exactly matches you request without additional auditing
- You are fully responsible for adequately defining the scope of the customization
- Modifications not permitted
- only applies where you intend it to in your page structure
- complies with pagespeed, mobile, SEO and accessibility requirements (eg. color contrast, minimum click size, minimum spacing)
- one minor modification permitted
In addition to the comprehensive option, we'll provide 12 months of support for updating the customization if minor tweaks are needed due to changes (max 2)
Note: best practices for SEO, pagespeed, accessibility and user experience are constantly changing, and we won't offer refunds or redevelopment for a customization that should be entirely removed based on updated best practices.
Important to know
- Make sure you've spoken to support first
- You must be specific in what you want done
- clearly define the page (homepage, recipe index, category or post)
- clearly define the device/screen (some changes require separate desktop and mobile layout, which is literally twice the work)
- quantify the change ("20px" instead of "more white space")
- clearly define colors (#CCCCCC, not "light grey")