This is for a customization project, that requires roughly 60 minutes of work on our part.
Theme support is restricted to getting your theme set up like the demo site. This is because troubleshooting is complex, and most issues bloggers run into is not due to a theme issue.
Anything not outlined in the tutorials on found on the demo sites is a customization. For more information, see themes vs customizations.
Important to know
- Make sure you've spoken to support first
- All work is TIME BASED, not project based - we are not delivering an end result, we're selling time to work towards the result you're asking for - we don't guarantee the result
- This is 50 minutes of work plus 10 minutes of administrative work
- hosting related issues such as storage space or failing to provide the correct username/password will reduce the 50-minutes of work
- You must be specific in what you want done
- clearly define the page (homepage, recipe index, category or post)
- clearly define the device/screen (some changes require separate desktop and mobile layout, which is literally twice the work)
- quantify the change ("20px" instead of "more white space")
- clearly define colors (#CCCCCC, not "light grey")
- You may not make additional requests after the scope of work has been defined and delivered
- Additional work will require an additional work order
- It is not a 60-minute turn around time