The Theme + Plugin Setup is a paired-down offering of the $1850 Full Site Conversion White Glove service, which converts your current site setup to our modern setup and recommended settings.
Your category and posts will remain as is, but everything else will be updated to the entirely brand new, rewritten format through the Feast Plugin that keeps your site more up to date.
See below for what's included.
Feast Theme Install
We'll install the theme of your choice on your site, which provides the base styling for it.
Feast Plugin Setup
The Feast Plugin takes your WordPress site to the next level, offering what should be a $5,000 theme for just $249/year.
The back end functionality has been fully rewritten for compatibility with the block editor, plus updates to:
- pagespeed and core web vitals
- user experience
All of this can be done yourself by following the tutorials, but for bloggers with too much on their plate already, we now offer a full site conversion white glove package.
- Implementing the Modern Homepage
- Implementing the Modern Sidebar
- Implementing the Modern Footer
- Implementing the Modern Menu
- Implementing the Modern Thumbnails
- Regenerating thumbnails
- Removal of secondary navigation menu
- Yoast settings audit and configuration
- Proper implementation of breadcrumbs
- WP Rocket settings audit and configuration
- 1 hour training
- 30 days of Google Search Console monitoring
Does not include
- Anything not specifically included above
- the Feast Plugin (must be purchased separately)
- Shortpixel or Imagify credits (required to regenerate thumbnails)
- The WP Rocket plugin must be purchased by you separately
- Logo, image or graphic design
- Conversion from a non-Wordpress setup (eg. Squarespace, Wix)
- Removal of pagebuilder code (eg. Divi, Elementor, etc)
- this must be done beforehand per the migration guide
- Support for incompatible plugins
- Support for hosting related issues
- BigScoots will both migrate your site for free when signing up for their managed WordPress hosting
- Customizations are done after the full site conversion (see the migration guide)
- Categorizing posts
- Creating redirects
Due to a number of issues with software-based staging sites, we will only perform the Theme + Plugin Setup on sites hosted with BigScoots managed WordPress hosting, using the staging site.
After purchasing, you'll be sent a form to fill out which includes a link to a calendar to schedule a screenshare time. Generally, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday are available from 12am- 4pm EST.
We create the staging site, perform the conversion and testing on the day before you schedule the screenshare.
This means that on the day of the screenshare and the day before, no work can be performed on the live site.
You dictate when this happens by picking the date and time of the screenshare.
Review the migration guide to make sure your site is compatible and ready to be converted.
Important: after converting the site, reach out to your ad network and request they update their ad targeting with the new site structure and layout.