This is an exclusive offer for Feast Plugin Starter and Feast Plugin subscribers to get a a fresh install of the Feast Plugin, pre-configured and set up in collaboration with BigScoots.
This is not a migration of an existing site - it's a blank, brand new site.
The purpose of this is to remove technical barriers to getting a new site set up, so that you can start writing content immediately.
- An exact copy of GraftedPro.com
- Installation of Foodie Pro (normally $145)
- Feast Plugin configuration ($500 value)
- Third party plugins pre-configured:
- Antispam Bee
- Simple Social Icons
- Yoast (free version)
- WP Recipe Maker (free version)
- 20 PLR posts ($300 value)
- Note: this is for display purposes only and will not help you rank in any way
- these should be deleted once you've created your first 20 high quality recipes
- Domain name
- You can bring your own domain or register a new one anywhere or -
- BigScoots can register and connect this for you for a small fee after you sign up
- You'll be sent login details for BigScoots Managed Hosting ($34.95/month) after purchasing this $0 service
- only the content seen on the demo site will be included - this service is for brand new sites
- WP Rocket
- Pagespeed optimization is important for food blogs, but this only really becomes an issue after your first 12 months (100 recipes)
Yes! Customers with existing sites can use this service to spin up a fresh new WordPress site, though we generally recommend focusing on a single site.
No. Shared hosting environments have technical limitations that don't allow for this. The purpose of this service is to remove technical barriers to allow you to focus on writing posts, which is what managed hosting is necessary for.
In theory you can, but the likelihood of breaking something is high. This service is meant for brand new sites with no pre-existing content (or very minimal to be manually copied over).