This is an exclusive offer for Feast Plugin subscribers to get a a fresh install of your Feast Plugin, pre-configured and set up with BigScoots.
The purpose of this is to remove technical barriers to getting a new site set up, so that you can start writing content immediately.
- An exact copy of (domain TBD) (or choose between the different themes?)
- Installation of the Feast theme (normally $145)
- Feast Plugin configuration (roughly $500)
- Yoast (free version) + configured
- WP Recipe Maker (free version)
- 20 PLR recipes (create new page to explain this) (roughly $300)
- Note: this is for display purposes only and will not help you rank in any way and should be deleted once you've created your first 20 high quality recipes
- Domain name
- You can bring your own domain or register a new one anywhere or -
- BigScoots can register and connect this for you for a small fee after you sign up
- You'll be sent login details for BigScoots Managed Hosting ($34.95/month) after purchasing this $0 service
- only the content seen on the demo site will be included
Yes! Customers with existing sites can use this service to spin up a new WordPress site, though we generally recommend focusing on a single site.
No. Shared hosting environments have technical limitations that don't allow for this. The purpose of this service is to remove technical barriers to allow you to focus on writing posts, which is what managed hosting is necessary for.