Feast Design Co. isn’t just about clean, minimal themes. It’s about setting you up for success, with tutorials, guides, docs and how-tos that get you from WordPress zero to foodie hero.
- FAQ for All Themes
- Foodie Pro Tutorials
- Brunch Pro Tutorials
- Cook’d Pro Tutorials
- Cravings Pro Tutorials
- Seasoned Pro Tutorials
- The #1 reason that some of the theme features do not work is due to plugin conflicts. Your #1 and #2 steps for troubleshooting should be ruling out a plugin conflict. Here’s a helpful guide for how to rule out a plugin conflict with our themes.
- Another common problem is changes in the admin not being shown on the front end. 90% of the time, this is because you need to clear your cache.
- Problem: The parent theme could not be found. You will need to install the parent theme, genesis, before you can use this child theme
- Problem: Post Title / Date / Excerpt is missing – this is usually means you have unchecked something in your “Featured Post” widget
- How to use “Inspect Element” to troubleshoot whitespaces (padding + margin)
- How to Add Google Analytics Tracking Code to Your Genesis Child Theme
- You can find the translation and language support for our themes here.
- Need customization help? See our referrals here.
- Get started with an overview of the Genesis child themes including how to install the Genesis framework and activate your child theme.
- Edit the Footer credits using the Genesis Simple Edits plugin by StudioPress
- The How to Write Your Perfect “About Me” Page covers what’s commonly in “About Me” pages, and how to get that first version out. Remember, it’s a work in progress, and doesn’t need to be perfect the first time. We’ll help you set the tone of your blog and how to relate to your target audience.
- Ever wonder How to price sponsored content? You’re not the only one. Even the best food blogs have difficulty establishing a price and even more difficult sticking to it. Not all brands will value your content the same as you, and not every brand is a good fit. Use our guidelines to discover what your price points are, and how brands value your services different.
- How to Customize the Genesis Simple Share Icons (external)
- The theme’s PHP version compatibility is determined by your WordPress and Genesis version, our themes have no compatibility issues with PHP directly
- All About Featured Images
- Why do my images look different in edit post and live versions?
- Creating consistent square or rectangle thumbnail sizes
- Adjusting whitespace around images
- How to Correct Duplicate Images Showing on the Home Page or Content Archives
- How to Set the LinkedIn Featured Image
It’s time to enable SSL for HTTPS on your food blog.
- Thomas @ MashMetrics.com
The latest version can be found by logging into your account on FeastDesignCo.com if you purchased from us, or from the Studiopress website if you purchased there.