Feast Design Co. isn’t just about clean, minimal themes. It’s about setting you up for success, with tutorials, guides, docs and how-tos that get you from WordPress zero to foodie hero.
- FAQ for All Themes
- Foodie Pro Tutorials
- Brunch Pro Tutorials
- Cook’d Pro Tutorials
- Cravings Pro Tutorials
- Seasoned Pro Tutorials
- The #1 reason that some of the theme features do not work is due to plugin conflicts. Your #1 and #2 steps for troubleshooting should be ruling out a plugin conflict. Here’s a helpful guide for how to rule out a plugin conflict with our themes.
- Another common problem is changes in the admin not being shown on the front end. 90% of the time, this is because you need to clear your cache.
- Problem: The parent theme could not be found. You will need to install the parent theme, genesis, before you can use this child theme
- Problem: Post Title / Date / Excerpt is missing – this is usually means you have unchecked something in your “Featured Post” widget
- How to use “Inspect Element” to troubleshoot whitespaces (padding + margin)
- How to Add Google Analytics Tracking Code to Your Genesis Child Theme
- You can find the translation and language support for our themes here.
- Need customization help? See our referrals here.
- Get started with an overview of the Genesis child themes including how to install the Genesis framework and activate your child theme.
- Edit the Footer credits using the Genesis Simple Edits plugin by StudioPress
- The How to Write Your Perfect “About Me” Page covers what’s commonly in “About Me” pages, and how to get that first version out. Remember, it’s a work in progress, and doesn’t need to be perfect the first time. We’ll help you set the tone of your blog and how to relate to your target audience.
- Ever wonder How to price sponsored content? You’re not the only one. Even the best food blogs have difficulty establishing a price and even more difficult sticking to it. Not all brands will value your content the same as you, and not every brand is a good fit. Use our guidelines to discover what your price points are, and how brands value your services different.
- How to Customize the Genesis Simple Share Icons (external)
- The theme’s PHP version compatibility is determined by your WordPress and Genesis version, our themes have no compatibility issues with PHP directly
- All About Featured Images
- Why do my images look different in edit post and live versions?
- Creating consistent square or rectangle thumbnail sizes
- Adjusting whitespace around images
- How to Correct Duplicate Images Showing on the Home Page or Content Archives
- How to Set the LinkedIn Featured Image
It’s time to enable SSL for HTTPS on your food blog.
The latest version can be found by logging into your account on FeastDesignCo.com if you purchased from us, or from the Studiopress website if you purchased there.