Demos, FAQs, Tutorials and How-tos for the Foodie Pro WordPress Theme. Note: Updating from a previous version to the most recent version is like installing a new theme altogether, requiring customizations to be redone.
- Foodie Pro FAQ
- How Can I Update to Version 3.0?
- Foodie Pro Install and Import Demo Content
- How to Configure the Foodie Pro Home Page
- Adding Social Icons to Your Foodie Pro Navigation Menu
- How to Add a Retina-Ready Logo to Foodie Pro
- How to Configure the Foodie Pro Footer Widgets
- How to Configure the Foodie Pro Recipe Index
- Configuring the Foodie Pro Content Archives
- Set Up Your WooCommerce Shop with Genesis Connect
- How to set up the “Genesis – User Profile” sidebar widget
Customization Tips for Foodie Pro
Please note that while we’ve added these resources due to the high number of requests that we’ve received that we are unable to troubleshoot issues that arise due to customizations.
Where can I place ads in Foodie Pro?
You can place ads in the Foodie theme using the custom HTML widgets in the primary sidebar, after entry (below the posts on single post pages), and footer 4 widget areas. If you take a look at the demo site you’ll see we’ve placed the sale banners in the sidebar and footer 4 widget areas, this is the same setup you could use for your own site. You could also work directly with an ad company that could assist you in placing ads in other places.