On February 1, 2022 we'll be increasing the price of the Feast Plugin for all new subscriptions. Sign up today to get locked in at $199/year.
Existing active subscriptions (at $99/year, $149/year and $199/year) will be grandfathered in as of January 31, 2022.
Check that your subscription is active here or sign up here before midnight on January 31st.
This new price of $249/year will only apply to new signups as of February 1, 2022.
Our goal for the Feast Plugin was to reduce the stress associated with theme updates, and better integrate with industry-leading plugins as a service to our customers.
We still believe that for $249/year, we're delivering over $5,000/year worth of value to you.
Our customers love:
- reduced anxiety about updates and changes
- improved traffic from better ongoing compliance with ever-changing
- CLS + other Core Web Vitals
- user experience best practices
- fewer changes required after audits
- reduced developer costs
- reduced liability from accessibility non compliance
- more consistent branding experience between the homepage, category page and recipe pages
2021 in review
Over the course of 2021, we released:
- Modern Categories
- automatically applies all best practices, reducing + removing outdated configurations
- Inline Modern Menu for desktop
- improves above-the-fold content
- Yoast Breadcrumb enhancements
- better site structure hints for Google
- easier navigation for users, enhancing user experience
- Recipe post template
- guides you in writing high quality content necessary to compete in Google
- saves hours every year from having to create a post from a blank slate
- Prevent web stories from showing up in site-search
- this is not how users on your site prefer to view content
- Convert recipe acronym
- improved accessibility compliance
- one-click enabling saves hours of post editing for established bloggers
- Subscribe button for the Modern Mobile Menu
- converts higher than generic in-content newsletter subscription fields
- 728px content width
- this can result in a 1-3% boost in ad revenue
Plus many fixes for core blocks that were changed by WordPress, which broke live sites
Core Web Vitals
We saw a major push in 2021 towards solving for Core Web Vitals issues and have worked with hundreds of sites over the year to achieve passing scores.
Passing Core Web Vitals with our setup is now extremely easy, following our publicly available plugin audit as well as properly configuring WP Rocket with our recommendations.
Our focus remains on adapting to the most pressing needs and wants from users, which change over the year depending on the whims of Google, Facebook, WordPress and more. Our plan is to continue staying on top of these changes and updates and making life easier for all of you.
Coming up this year, we have some broader plans with:
- integrations and guidelines with the Recipe Key plugin
- continued research and development with the Full Site Editor (do not use until 2023)
- releasing additional branding options and customizations
- additional subscription options to nurture a direct relationship with your readers
Leave a Reply